The Breeder guarantee as follows:
1. To be in good physical condition for the first 72 hours after time of delivery. The Purchaser is required to have the animal examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 72 hours after delivery of the animal for a complete physical condition. AAK must be informed immediately of this examination. If a veterinarian finds the puppy to have a serious physical condition the seller will replace the puppy with another puppy of comparable quality. The seller will instruct and reserve the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller. If the puppy is not examined by a veterinarian within 72 hours after delivery time, the above guarantees are no longer in effect. All of our dogs go through a total health physical and are only bred if they are 100% healthy.
2. The puppy will be immunized by the Breeder for the common canine diseases as appropriate for the age of the animal. The pup is up to date on all vaccines and wormings. Vaccination records will be provided. The purchaser is responsible for all subsequent vaccinations. Failure to properly vaccinate the animal will render this contract void. Proof of vaccination may be required by the Breeder.
3. In the event that the animal dies, the Breeder requires that a complete autopsy be performed to ascertain the cause of death and documentation be forwarded to the Breeders veterinarian. Before euthanasia is administered, AAK must be consulted or this contract is void.
4. Lifetime Guarantee Against Dysplasia. If, at any time during the life of an AAK Alapaha, he/she is found crippled from dysplasia, return him/her to the kennel, along with registration papers and we will give refund or replace the dog with another puppy of comparable quality. (This guarantee only applies to dogs that were X-rayed by the age of two years either OFA or PennHip. If there is any evidence of trauma or injury this contract is void).
5. Lifetime Parvo Virus Guarantee. If your AAK Alapaha, dies from Parvo virus, return the registration papers along with laboratory verification and we will replace him/her at no charge.
6. The puppy has been raised and socialized to maximize the potential of the temperament, to the best of the breeders ability. The buyer understands and agrees that further instruction, obedience classes, and efforts must be made to ensure the continued development of proper behavior.
This guarantee applies only to the original puppy & is non-transferable. The puppy must be in good physical condition. No replacement will be given if the male or female has been bred, neutered, spayed, or registration application form has been lost or expired. Owner is responisble for transportation cost to and from kennel.